For sales or marketing information, please contact us:
McGraw-Hill Professional Development
8787 Orion Place, 3rd Floor
Columbus, OH 43240
Phone: 800-848-1567, Extension 87300
The contact information that you provide will be used only if we need to contact you about this message. It will not be stored or used for any other purpose.
View our Privacy Notice for more information.
Most of our online PD courses are available for academic credit through Adams State College.
Our PD online courses are available for academic credit through Adams State College.
To purchase a course:
- Go to mheonline.com and click the Professional Development tab. Or, just click here.
- Click on the title of the course that you are interested in buying. Scroll to the bottom of the page to add the course to your cart.
- Click Cart to checkout.
To apply for academic credit from Adams State College:
- You must successfully complete the McGraw-Hill Professional Development (MHPD) course before applying for credit from Adams State College.
- Upon completion of the MHPD course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion. This will serve as your transcript. Save the certificate to a PDF on your hard drive.
- Email the Certificate of Completion to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Go to mhpd.adams.edu or call 1-800-548-6679 to register and pay for the course through Adam State College.
- The validation process will take 5–7 days. You will receive an email with an official transcript once the validation process is complete.